Want to go from CD+G to Karaoke computer software

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
cmonroe50

Want to go from CD+G to Karaoke computer software

Post by cmonroe50 »

:D Hi I am new here and have joined so I can get some good information. I recently downloaded trial versions of Siglos Karaoke Professional, Power CD+G burner and the Siglos player recorder. I have a fairly new computer and it does have a S Video. I think my DVD RW is not compatable but not sure it is a Pioneer DVD RW DVR K17 ATA device. I have converted one track of my CD+G into a file and have put it on the trial version song data base. At that point my Karaoke program shuts down and says it has problems with Windows. What do I need to get going here. I don't mind paying for the programs but I don't want to get one and then find it doesn't work with my computer and I want to be able to use all my vast collection of CD+G discs. then download songs one at a time so I won't have to continue to buy a whole CD for one song. I have been getting some advice from Karaoke online stores but still don't know which way to go.

letitrip

Post by letitrip »

Tricerasoft's CDG Ripper is probably the best software I've seen for ripping CD+G's to MP3+G's. It works with more drives, even ones that have been labelled as not supporting CD+G by other software. I'd recommend checking that out. I believe they have a trial version that you can download and make sure it'll work with your drive before you buy.
Let It Rip Karaoke
DJ Tony
http://www.letitripkaraoke.com
cmonroe50

Post by cmonroe50 »

Thank you I will try that one. What do you think about the Karma program it looks simple.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Karma is a good product if you can get it to run on your computer. Personally I have only been able to run the demo on my home computer which is running vista premium. I prefer Compuhost but that is because I like how it handles the filler music.