My Replacement Already.... Fired!!

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

My Replacement Already.... Fired!!

Post by Bigdog »

One of the smoking jobs I quit, hired another KJ.

According to his web site he claims to be an up and coming karoke company. 6 systems and 80,000 songs. Smell anything funny yet? :roll:

I don't know if he was doing the job himself or if it was someone else working for him. But I heard no matter where you stood in the bar to sing there was uncontrollable feedback.

Sounds like something is horribly wrong with the equipment settings. And just maybe nobody knows how to run the equipment.

Maybe he should advertise up and coming illegal hack.

mnementh

Post by mnementh »

Sounds like he's using omni-directional mikes.

Sandy
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Last night a singer told me about a karaoke show they went to last week...

The KJ sang along with every song...on the microphone.

Why didn't I think of that???? :shock:
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

What?!?! Just wow. My KJ will sing back-up with me, but he asked before he started doing it.

On occasion people will ask me to sing a song with them. Unless it is a duet, I sing very softly. It's not my song to sing and I don't want to overpower them.

A KJ would do that one time with me. Then, after collecting my discs, the KJ would be told in no uncertain terms why I was leaving. I would also make sure the bar owner/manager knew why I would never be back.

You have some amazing KJ's in your area!
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

And everyone thinks .....I'm nuts....:?

or lying or making this stuff up. :shock:

The rest of the country has normal KJs??? :shock: :evil:

How did I get so lucky???? :roll:
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

There aren't really that many of us that come here on a regular basis so perhaps there are others that have the same experiences that you have. Maybe it's a city thing?

At the risk of offending anyone, being from the country it was always common knowledge that city folk are less than friendly. If that's not enough to offend, I'll continue. I went to Ontario once (Canada, not California). When I got back I was talking to my boss about how rude people were. He started laughing and said that actually people in Ontario were pretty friendly. I should go to New York if I really wanted to see rudeness.

A lot of what you post can be boiled down to rudeness on the part of these inferior KJ's or jerk customers. I am not saying that all city folk are rude. Just like not all country folk are bumpkins. :lol:
Sabrina the Cat