Number of Songs (Selling Point)?????

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

I have noticed that SC sometimes has the wrong words. When this is the case I go to a different manufacturer. What I found interesting is that SC has two different tracks for Coming Undone by Korn; one has the correct lyrics and the other doesn't.

SC's Foolish Games also has an extra lyric. My regular who does that song didn't like it because she had not heard the extra lyric but what I listened to did have it. No biggie ... I found another manufacturer that didn't have the lyric and everyone is happy. I kept the SC version since it was different.

Without purchasing the different discs how do you know which manufacturer actually has the best musical version and/or correct lyrics for a particular song?

Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

OK Grasshopper... :wink:

You can listen to song samples before you buy them. Compare them to Youtube. Buy the one that sounds the best compared to the real song.

Or you could ask an experienced trusted KJ for their expert opinion. 8) :wink: :oops:
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Gee ... I wonder where I could find and experienced trusted KJ who would be willing to share their expert opinion?

Expert = has been drip under pressure :P
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

:?: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :oops:

Expert...

Ex is a has been...and everyone knows what a spurt is.... :lol: