Decency Issue.

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Well guess again.

He's 41... :shock:

He plays "anything goes." No not a college :shock: crowd. Pretty mixed age group. But I'll say it again. The music played..... so he attracts a lessor class of following.

He's playing in a bar I just quit. We didn't have all of that when I was there.

His site also contains threats, many degrading responses and personal attacks.

Anyone want to hire a KJ?

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

The bar across the parking lot had a grand opening for their new patio tonight. Free food so every piece of riff raff for miles around showed up for a free meal.

It rained a few hours in so most people went inside or left.

I had many new faces. A group of 21ers was there. They requested every F bomb hip hop song ever made...to no avail... :lol: 8)

But they found some of my listed ones and made sure to sing all those. Acting like fools.....wannabessssss......Why do they always end up jumping around right in front of my table??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted: Bumping in to it constantly. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

It was enough for me to terminate the night at exactly the end of my four hours. :D

But I can tell the type of show they are used to frequenting. ANYTHING GOES...that is what their bar has on Saturday nights. With any luck they won't come back... :twisted: :wink:
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Mid-life crisis? Trying to recapture his youth?

I would hope that anyone who thinks about hiring him would check out his web site first. That way they would know exactly what they are getting.

Wanna share the web site? Now you have me curious. :lol:
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Well now thinking about it...it's not only them across the parking lot...my Saturday night KJ probably does it here too. :shock:

Across the street they have a company that multi-rigs. He was actually at one of my shows a few years ago. He has cheap systems. I do not fear him. :lol: I fear no one for that matter.... :guns: :cheers:

I don't want to give him free advertisment.. :lol: