Need Vocals Cut out for Two Songs

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
KaraokeGuyLI

Need Vocals Cut out for Two Songs

Post by KaraokeGuyLI »

Hey Guya,
First time here. Newbie. I need a favor. My Chemical Romance, a band that a lot of people love at karaoke, has only two songs out, and I was wondering since I bought the CD, if I could send someone via e-mail two mp3's of the songs I need for a karaoke contest, "The Ghost of You" and "You Know What They Do to Us Guys In Prison" by My Chemical Romance, and they could send me back through e-mail the vocals taken out or reduced as much as they could. I know it depends on if the vocals are in the middle or on the sides to decide how much if at all any vocals can be reduced. I would greatly appreciate it. Don't have the money to spend for a vocal eliminator software, so if anyone can help me out, that would be great.

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks guys.

Scott

KJScottG
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Hi Scott and welcome to the forum. Rip the two songs to 256 bitrate mp3 files and send them to me, using the Send a File featire of this forum, to [email protected] and I'll see what I can do.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
KaraokeGuyLI

Post by KaraokeGuyLI »

I sent them already win a Zip file from my Mac computer, so hopefully you got them. If there are any problems, please let me know.
KJScottG
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I never received the notification and your file(s) do not appear to have been uploaded to the SendMyFile program. Make sure that you placed my correct email address [email protected] in the Step1 field of SendMyFile and that the file successfully uploaded.
KaraokeGuyLI

Post by KaraokeGuyLI »

I will resend. Do you mind if I send as mp3s or do you want a zip file from the mac?please let me know if that works.
KJScottG
KaraokeGuyLI

Post by KaraokeGuyLI »

I sent again and sent you an e-mail of the songs. Hope this is not a problem and doesn't cut out your space in your e-mail. They are in a zip file, and there's three of them. Thank you for your time and I appreciate it. Let me know via e-mail if you got any of the vocals eliminated or close to it? Thanks.
KJScottG
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

For some reason, I am not receiving any of your emails or files. Click on this link [email protected] and attach one mp3 to the message. Do the same thing with the other mp3 files.
KaraokeGuyLI

Post by KaraokeGuyLI »

E-mail was sent back, but you should have gotten the two song zip file. If worse comes to worse, I will link you up to an angelfire.com page where you can download the two songs, in which I have put on my desktop from the CD, and I'd make sure not to make it illegal by posting the links on here. I would e-mail you the links directly, unless you want me to send the mp3's only. Let me know if you got it.
KJScottG
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Ok, got them now. I'll get back to you soon.
KaraokeGuyLI

Post by KaraokeGuyLI »

Awesome. Let me know. I'm eager to know if their music is the type that you can take vocals off completely or just a little or maybe even 70 percent. How does it work again? It must be in the middle and on a seperate track or something? Like it cannot be with the drum tracks or guitar, otherwise it damaged the quality of the actual music, right? I find that quite interesting actually.
KJScottG
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

This is as good as vocal reduction gets. Your songs were excellent candidates. Be advised however that removing the vocals always degrades the music to some extent. Boosting the bass a little, when playing the songs, will help them sound a little better. Let me know if you receive my emails.
KaraokeGuyLI

Post by KaraokeGuyLI »

Hey man, they sound great. A little buffered at some parts, but they sound excellent. What program did you use? If I ever get the money to get one, I defenitely will man, this sounds excellent. I actually sent one more that was not in the folder that was meant to be. So, it's on it's way. Thank you so much for your help.
KJScottG
KaraokeGuyLI

Post by KaraokeGuyLI »

I setSent you two e-mails of the mp3s that wouldn't fit in the folder. So you should be getting two more. And those are the last. I appreciate you helping out and don't want to bombard you with mp3s, heh. So, just send em back with vocals eliminated and thats the only songs (4 total) I need vocals taken out to. Thank you very much.
KJScottG