Why is it my fault other KJs suck?

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Moonrider

Post by Moonrider »

Sabrina59 wrote:Are you worried yet? Do the employees sing when it is slow or is it just a BD conocert?
Bigdog could always do what I do if people aren't signing up to sing.

I threaten to sing Tom Jones songs.

It gets a laugh and I get signups. Especially if someone calls me on it and I actually sing one :twisted: I'm a BIG Tom Jones fan.

Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Excellent!
Sabrina the Cat
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

I threaten to sing Barry Manilow songs. Gets them everytime. One of these days they are going to call my bluff though even after I sing "I write the songs" :lol:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I tell them I only know 585 more songs..... :lol: :mad: :surrender:

It's the truth... :shock:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

The last 2 saturdays have been as good as the well established Fridays. :D

The old KJ came in again tonight to check how I'm doing or else to take some pointers... :lol: :cigar: He's still ignoring me like I got him fired... :shock: :lol:

Tonight was the perfect night for him to show. 22 singers and at least 60 people total. The manager was real happy.

I think his (KJs) girlfriend was camped out all night watching me. I'm not sure but when he came in he went right to her and I think they left together. The only thing she could have said was...it was busy all night long... :shock: Not like when you were working.... :lol: :lol:

I spanked him with his pants down... :billyclub: loser...
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

I spanked him with his pants down... loser...
That just sounds a bit kinky to me, dear.
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

:oops:

You don't want me to be the KJ before you or after you....either way you're gonna look bad. :cigar:

I still don't understand why he keeps coming back.

I'd be so pi$$ed #1 and embarrassed #2.

I think it proves what kind of a nut case he is. Maybe that's why EVERYONE hates him...????? Now he hates me... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Are your feelings hurt because he doesn't like you? :D

It's just weird how he keeps showing up.
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

He's either on a spy mission to learn how to be a "Real" KJ or he wants to see if I can build the night he couldn't. :lol:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I can't believe he's still hanging around. Tonight he and his girl came in to eat. Won't even look at me. :?

He told the bar manager he's now working 6 nights a week. :roll:

Saturday night..... the busiest night for wedding, party and bar DJ/KJs must be his day off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess the bar manager did him a favor by firing him. He had the free time to find 6 other jobs. :lol: Yeah and the next time shuttle launches I'll be going to the space station. :wink:

I found out the bar across the parking lot stopped having karaoke on saturdays. Maybe we will start getting their singers. Wait until he finds that out. :lol: Salt in the wound.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I've lost/quit jobs before to other KJs for various reasons.

Ranging from being undercut, to the bar owner being an idiot.

It makes you mad. Whether you quit or get fired.

The last thing I did was go back to that bar. I never talked to the bar owner about their reasoning. Or to spend money there. Or to try to get the job back. I'm not begging anyone for anything.

I never confronted the other KJ about it. I figured if that's what the bar owner wants, he got it...good or bad.

I can not figure out what this supposed "very professional" KJ (according to his BS on the internet,) he is trying to accomplish.

If he thinks he is going to intimidate me he's goofy. I don't think the manager will hesitate to ban him if he starts acting goofy. If he's mad at me....he's barking up the wrong tree. He got himself fired. I had nothing to do with everyone hating him, including the management.

Anyone think of any good reasons he's still hanging around? Would you? Especially if you were "working" 6 nights a week. I'm leaning toward him being a nut case with "issues." Maybe that's why he can't keep jobs. :lol:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

A semi regular singer has been checking out other local KJs. He keeps thinking we are all created equal. :lol:

He asked me what was up with the KJ at <>>>> using one speaker? I said laziness. I used 4 in the same bar. :roll:
Acclaim

Post by Acclaim »

Hello All,

you've heard of signs saying " Under New Management " Any way to put up a NEW KJ sign ?

Jason
Jason Christopher
Free Teleseminar Reveals “How To Earn An Executives Income Hosting Karaoke…Without Having To Work An Executives 70-Hour A Week Schedule” go to www.makemoneywithkaraoke.com now