JB199 Song Database Help

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Fuzz

JB199 Song Database Help

Post by Fuzz »

Hey guys, making the switch over to a laptop from my JB199, thing's just too inconvenient to lug around. Picked up CDGFix 3 Super to correct the problem with the .ncg file extension that CAVS so lovingly decided to encode every song with. Unfortunately I haven't yet deciphered a way to get CDGFix to label each song with an artist and title. The JB199 has a .txt file with the corresponding numbers to match the titles, I just can't find a program to export that to that actually works. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Having spent enough already, I'm trying to do this on the cheap, so freeware would be a godsend.

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

It's not cheap but the only other software, and I believe it uses the .txt file to name them, is from www.kjamp.com and I have heard it works well.
Right now the site is down, I guess for maintanance. Will post as soon as I get more info on when it is back.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Fuzz

Post by Fuzz »

Nevermind. Found out I can use CDGFix to convert them to MCG files, then use MCG Manager to label using the .txt file, then CDGFix again to convert them to CD-G Files for Siglos to play.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

DanG2006 wrote:It's not cheap but the only other software, and I believe it uses the .txt file to name them, is from www.kjamp.com and I have heard it works well.
Right now the site is down, I guess for maintanance. Will post as soon as I get more info on when it is back.
Found out that he went back to his old website's name www.roxbox.net go figure.