Computer Karaoke traveling needs????What do they have?

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
cmonroe50

Computer Karaoke traveling needs????What do they have?

Post by cmonroe50 »

I am all set up on my computer with my karaoke now and it is the only way to fly. At home I am good I just plug into my tv and go through the sound system via VCR jacks. My question is when I want to take it with me like to my sisters. She is way behind the times and had and old TV and no sound system with it. Is there a compact unit that will provide both a larger screen and speakers and built in microphone ampliphier. I took my Mic amp with me and just plugged into her big flat screen in her bedroom and it worked fine but it would be nice to know I could just take a compact unit with me even if it didn't have the screen for I could just use the computer. This is not for a show. Just for my own Karaoke intertainment and fun. I have even taken my Karaoke stuff on Cruiships and we had Karaoke back in our room because we were too impatient to wait our turn at the ship's Karaoke night. :lol:

mnementh

Post by mnementh »

Screenwise, you could try one of the very small LED projector units. Google for them. They are tiny and you would just need a white surface to project onto.

You should also be able to get small powered speakers, possibly even a set of the better PC multimedia type. They can beb quite powerful but please DO NOT believe anything that claims "1000 watt" from a speaker the size of a sugar cube.

Sandy