719x Removed

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
wiseguy
Site Admin

719x Removed

Post by wiseguy »

719x wrote:A million is more people than you will meet in your lifetime.

My point is that if it's only a small niche, why don't you have that many people at your shows?

Big Day Out is the equivalent of Woodstock in AUS.

Don't Stop Believin' is on the f### way out.

It's about time I stopped pulling my punches and said how I really f###' feel.

You're over the f###' hill and out of f###' touch, you fat f###, I bet you still live with your mom.

Death Metal sold more records in the past 5 years than it has previously. The Metal Age is upon us.

Don't Stop Believin' gets requested by a bunch of trendy yuppies that can't even sing the f###' song properly.

I don't hate Journey, I hate you trendy f###' wannabes that don't know any other f### songs.

Lets look at headliners for Big Day Out in previous years, since you love Wikipedia:

1992 Nirvana <--- There's your MINORITY BAND right there. Nobody listens to them, right?

1993 Iggy Pop <--- Nobody listens to Iggy Pop and the Stooges, right?

1994 The Ramones, The Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden. OBVIOUSLY MINORITY BANDS.

1995 The Offspring.

1996 Rage Against The Machine. I hope you're starting to understand where I'm going with this...

1997 Soundgarden AND Offspring

1999 Marilyn Manson and Korn

2000 Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nine Inch Nails, Foo Fighters.

2001 Coldplay, Rammstein, Black Eyed Peas, Mudvayne

2002 System of a Down, NOFX, Garbage

2003 Jane's Addiction, Foo Fighters, Deftones

2004 METALLICA <---- Obviously a f###' minority band there! Muse, Kings of Leon

2005 BEASTIE BOYS <--- minority band

2007 Tool, Muse, Violent Femmes

2008 Rage Against The Machine

2009 Neil Young <--- minority?

You're shit, your singers are shit, you're obviously a f### faggot who never got out of the goddamn f### 80s, you are not a patron saint. Do us all a favor and get cancer. Keep eating all that greasy food, it'll expedite the 'out with the old, in with the new' process. I can hardly f### wait, so keep it up!

"As of September 2008, Metallica is the fourth highest-selling music artist since the SoundScan era began tracking sales on May 25, 1991, selling a total of 51,136,000 albums in the United States alone."

Bigger than f###' Journey by a longshot. And guess what? They have lots of f###' Mosh Pits.

You work at a bar and insist that your bar is classy... you don't work at a f### church! You work at a f### bar where people are getting drunk all the same.

You're not Jesus and you're going to hell with the rest of us, so stop asking if we're there yet and enjoy the f### ride, you communist elitist piece of shit.

It's about time someone told you exactly how it really f### is. People like you are SHIT. You are probably the worst singer in your f### bar and I could school you any day of the week, but that doesn't f### matter, because

KARAOKE IS NOT f### SERIOUS YOU f### JEW. KARAOKE IS SUPPOSED TO BE f### FUN. WHILE YOURE BADMOUTHING ME AND MY CROWDS, YOURE JUST SHOWING HOW SERIOUSLY YOU TAKE SOMETHING YOURE NOT EVEN f### GOOD AT.

I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE YOU f### JEW. YOUR BAR IS A f### SHITHOLE TOO, SO f### YOU, f### ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS YOU, AND f### THIS SHITTY f### JEW WEBSITE, THERE ARENT ANY REAL KJS HERE.

I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH ENOUGH BALLS TO SAY THIS TO FAGGOT JEWS LIKE YOU. WE SAVED YOU f### JEWS FROM THE HOLOCAUST AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT US? f### YOU.
Sounds like we have a real skinhead here. This post just got him banned from the forum.

mnementh

Post by mnementh »

Got to be honest. I'm surprised he lasted this long. :roll:

Nice to be on a forum that shows some leeway before the hammer falls.

However, I can't say he didn't deserve it.

Sandy
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

:oops:

I bring out the best in everyone. :D

Brain distortion from over exposure to too much heavy metal.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Harmful effects of rock music on neuronal branching patterns in mice
Physicist Harvey Bird and neurobiologist Gervasia Schreckenberg subjected different groups of mice to the sound of traditional voodoo drumming, to Strauss waltzes, and to silence, and then tested each group's ability to navigate through a maze to get food. [5a, 5b] All music was played continuously at low volumes to eliminate possible behavioral effects from loud sounds generally. The groups that were subjected to either silence or Strauss waltzes had no problem learning the maze, with the Strauss waltz group having a slight edge in performance. However, the voodoo group performed progressively worse over the period of time they were exposed to the music and eventually became so disoriented that they became unable to complete the maze at all. These mice were also hyperactive and aggressive, often engaging in cannibalistic behavior.

On dissection of the brains of these mice, highly abnormal neuronal growth patterns were found in the hippocampus region, with excessive dendritic branches growing out in all directions yet making few connections to other neurons; the hippocampus region is known to be important in learning and memory formation. Significant increases in messenger RNA, which is involved in memory formation, were also found. This latter effect probably corresponds to the increase in dendritic branching, as if the brains were persistently attempting to make sense out the sound stimulus, but could not.

A number of commentators have interpreted these findings to condemn all forms of rock music; while this does not necessarily follow logically from the Bird and Schreckenberg results, the Retallack experiments (see section 2.5, below) on plants at least suggests that many types of rock music may be harmful to human health. Some researchers and health professionals have suggested that the electronic distortion used by many rock bands might be a factor, in addition to the common use of anapestic rhythms (persistently syncopated, with two short beats, a long beat, then a pause).

We're doomed I tell ya...doomed. :shock:
Moonrider

Post by Moonrider »

Bigdog wrote:However, the voodoo group performed progressively worse over the period of time they were exposed to the music and eventually became so disoriented that they became unable to complete the maze at all. These mice were also hyperactive and aggressive, often engaging in cannibalistic behavior.
Attack of the killer zombie mice! Run fer the hills!
Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.
KJ_LOCO

Post by KJ_LOCO »

WoW
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Holy cow! BD, what did you do? Are you being arrogant again? :billyclub:
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

:littleangel: