New MP3+G Software Free Keys 4 karaoke-tutor.com members

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Bobble

New MP3+G Software Free Keys 4 karaoke-tutor.com members

Post by Bobble »

If you're into the new PC based karaoke in the MP3+G format, there's new software for managing your files and printing your song books. Unlock the full features with these free activation keys.

Software available at http://www.latshawsystems.com/products.aspx

Song List Creator 2.2 - reads your mp3+g files and automatically separates title, artist, and discid. Custom print your books in various font sizes, multiple columns, and many custom features.

Activation Key
Name: Karaoke-Tutor.com Trial Key
Key: 17182829
(1,000 song limit without key)

MP3+G Zip Manager 0.9 beta - brand new program still in beta test stage that helps in renaming your MP3+G zip files. Exports to unzipped formats. Properly rename your zipped songs using the standard MP3+G zip file title format. Many features for fixing common problems like title/artist swap, auto-capitalization, field shift, auto name multiple songs at once. Great for karaoke buffs who download songs from newsgroups.

Activation Key
Name: Karaoke-Tutor.com Trial Key
Key: 17480543
(multi-selection disabled without key)

Activation keys will switch trial programs into full feature mode. Activations will work for the first 1,000 keys used. All we ask is that you take a minute to email us if you have any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks and enjoy,

Bob Latshaw
Latshaw Systems

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Hi Bob and welcome to the Karaoke Forum! I appreciate your offer to our forum members. I did download and install your software but receive a "Problem Connecting to Activation Web Service" error when trying to activate. Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bobble

Post by Bobble »

wiseguy wrote:Hi Bob and welcome to the Karaoke Forum! I appreciate your offer to our forum members. I did download and install your software but receive a "Problem Connecting to Activation Web Service" error when trying to activate. Any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks

My apologies for not stopping back here since the message was posted. Since then, there have have been new versions of both programs and the trial keys are no longer valid. The "Song List Creator" program has been renamed to "Song List Generator" and is now a fully functional FREE program. We changed the name as to not have people confuse it with that inferior product from you know who :)

I would have deleted the message but it doesn't seem to be an option. I also don't see a link to contact the admin. I've removed this board from my list of places to give out free keys for this reason. Since the free trial keys don't last forever, I can't be posting them on boards where they "linger" around for all of eternity.

Anyhow, try out the new Song List Generator while the free version is still available. Many people in various countries swear by it. It's the only song book program that doesn't require you to maintain a database of what you have. It simply reads the files right from your hard drive and does the rest. For people who like to make their own books in Excel or Access, Song List Generator can export the raw data to Excel (which can be imported to Access as well). That way, you don't have to maintain a list of what you have. It can give you an up to the minute database of what you have at any time.

I probably won't be visiting back here for some time so if you'd like to message me, you can via the tech support page on our web site.

Sorry for the confusion,

Bob
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I would have deleted the message but it doesn't seem to be an option. I also don't see a link to contact the admin. I've removed this board from my list of places to give out free keys for this reason. Since the free trial keys don't last forever, I can't be posting them on boards where they "linger" around for all of eternity.
Gee Bob, I would think that the words "site admin" under my username might give you a clue on who to contact here. But then that would require that you actually return here to update your post, read responses to you post, or maybe even read and respond to email messages that are sent to you. I've sent you several on this subject.

You join this forum to advertise your software and offer the members a free activation key. Of course after downloading and installing the programs they cannot access your registration server which makes the activation keys worthless.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm the only person who has posted a reply to your original post that is nearly two months old. There are no "thank you for the free activation key" nor any "wow this is cool software" messages because the activation keys are useless and the software isn't cool.

I would like to thank you for removing this forum from your places to post the worthless activation keys and thank you in advance for not advertising any more of your software here.

Have a great day! :)