Yuck!!

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

Yuck!!

Post by Bigdog »

Tonight I had a glass of soda pop (my usual drink) after I finished it I noticed a lemon seed stuck to the bottom of the glass.

Now think about this. The liquid from my drink didn't loosen the seed. The water from the dishwasher didn't loosen the seed.

How freaking long has the seed been stuck in there..... :shock: How many wash cycles???? And drinking cycles???? How many O.P. germs did I suck down tonight??????

I've probably eaten and drank worse stuff but it's just the idea, especially today. You never know who has what....or where their lips were last... :shock:

I should have been tipped off when the manager said the pop doesn't taste right out of that gun, let me get you one from the back.... :roll:

Kill me now.... :evil:

I'm ready to start taking my own beverage to every job from now on. I can be pretty safe doing that because I use the pop in plastic bottles. Those bottles are made fresh so there is no chance of other peoples germs floating in my drink.

How do you feel about taking your own drinks to the job??? I don't care what the bar owners say or think about it. :x

Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

I do take my own drinks, but for a different reason. The Deli owner is getting us for a pretty cheap price, and she can't comp us a soda. And now, she has taken the water button off the soda machine. I make sure she gets not one dime out of me.

In your case, I have to agree ... YUCK!! If you take your own soda at least you know it's sanitary ... to a point. Who knows what contaminants there are in the factory.
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I can't blame her for the water button...pretty soon California won't have any water.. :shock:
Moonrider

Post by Moonrider »

Sabrina59 wrote:I do take my own drinks, but for a different reason. The Deli owner is getting us for a pretty cheap price, and she can't comp us a soda. And now, she has taken the water button off the soda machine. I make sure she gets not one dime out of me.
Free soft drinks and a meal/gift card are part of any agreement I make. I'd tell her you need to raise prices $25 a night, then "settle" for unlimited free soda/tea and a comped meal.
Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Bigdog wrote:I can't blame her for the water button...pretty soon California won't have any water.. :shock:
Only because all the water from the north is being sent to the south.
Sabrina the Cat
Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

Moonrider wrote:
Sabrina59 wrote:I do take my own drinks, but for a different reason. The Deli owner is getting us for a pretty cheap price, and she can't comp us a soda. And now, she has taken the water button off the soda machine. I make sure she gets not one dime out of me.
Free soft drinks and a meal/gift card are part of any agreement I make. I'd tell her you need to raise prices $25 a night, then "settle" for unlimited free soda/tea and a comped meal.
I plan on doing that just as soon as I have another gig. lol
Sabrina the Cat