Dupe Problem

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

Dupe Problem

Post by Bigdog »

In an effort to try and please every singer by buying songs they request...my wasted money on dupes keeps getting bigger.

I just placed a disc order of almost $500. Now that I'm making up my book update for these discs I keep entering the same song from a different disc.

There may be only one song difference between them. You have to buy that disc to get that one song.

Selling discs maybe making the disc manufacturers money but it's killing my wallet.

Downloads and being able to better pick and choose songs has got to be a better way.

Are there any download sites that offer "quality" musical versions of the up to date music that these people are requesting? They are asking for songs they just heard on the radio yesteraday. When I finally get the song I end up with 3 different versions for the same update. Many by the same company just on a different repackaged release.

Many of the song requests seem to only be available from Chartbuster. Meaning I bought the Chartbuster disc for one song. :roll: But I have to give Chartbuster credit for getting songs other companies can't or don't get.

It's going to be the same with the Sound Choice downloads. They made them into sets and you need to buy them all. Anyone with a decent amount of Sound Choice discs is going to waste money on download dupes.

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Part of the problem could be eliminated by holding off on trying to have every new song the second it hits the radio. Waiting to fill requests maybe even a few months could help.

It might not make the singers happy but it could save your wallet and that makes me happy.

Also not just blindly buying certain discs when they come out just to have them.