What is the best software for creating a karaoke mp3+g

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
cmonroe50

What is the best software for creating a karaoke mp3+g

Post by cmonroe50 »

Hi, I have a couple of songs that just aren't available. I would like to know what the best software is for creating a mp3+g karaoke single. I downloaded and paid for Make-Your-own-karaoke. It worked ok but did not have a easy way to add the lyrics. I ended up asking for a refund which they gave me. Then I tried the power karaoke creator pro tiral version. I thought it was going to work but then it kept closing the program with a windows error every time I try to play the song and synchronize the lyrics. Also the creator pro would not edit the song and the voice removal was not very good. I want to take a mp3 put it on there remove the vocal. Take out any talking in the beginning of the song and add the lyrics. If there is no good program, is there a online service that will make it for you. I have not found one. I only have a couple of songs at this point that I can't find. Probably some publishing rights or something. Help. I have been searching the net for days.

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Karaoke Version takes requests. What songs are yo looking for?
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
cmonroe50

Post by cmonroe50 »

I wanted the the Circle Game by Joni Mitchell and a version of Hallelujah by Bon Jovi and Voo doo Child by Jimmi Hendrix
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

cmonroe50 wrote:I wanted the the Circle Game by Joni Mitchell and a version of Hallelujah by Bon Jovi and Voo doo Child by Jimmi Hendrix
Couldn't find Circle Game or Hallelujah but Voodoo Child is on a Hendrix compilation disc from Sound Images, SI105

Also on Sunfly Gold, SFG019.

Sandy