is there an option

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
keith c

is there an option

Post by keith c »

Justkaraoke
I like the setup especially the key changer will remember the settings

BUT is there a way of not having to fill a singers name in every time you pick a track ???? is there an option

Thanks for any help

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

No, But I don't see the point in having the software and not having to enter a name. It sort of defeats the purpose of the software whichis to make life easier for the KJ. One needs to know who the song is for unless you are using t for a one man show. If you're using it for that then you are using it for something it wasn't intended for.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
keith c

Post by keith c »

DanG2006 wrote:No, But I don't see the point in having the software and not having to enter a name. It sort of defeats the purpose of the software whichis to make life easier for the KJ. One needs to know who the song is for unless you are using t for a one man show. If you're using it for that then you are using it for something it wasn't intended for.
I see so this software is designed for at least two people ?? And yes will be using it for a one man show !!!!!!! don’t think i will be using just karaoke then, good program but just too time consuming
Not enough options for me will stick with sax & dotty !!!!
Don’t you think options are the spice of life
Thanks for your input
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads