Customer Complaint...

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I showed some humanity the other night.. :roll:

I have a regular group of mostly girls...that come almost every week. They bring in every birthday party and special occasion. They only like my show and no other. They all sing and the guys like looking at them... :shock:

They had a going away party last night. One girl asked me for a FAVOR...she wanted me to not have any of their group sing for a few songs so they could hand out going away presents uninterrupted, to the ones moving out of state. It was going to get a little mushy. :cry: I can totally understand why they would want this little favor. :cry:

I moved several (4) singers up in the rotation ahead of all of them, so they could have their wish.

I was thanked for the FAVOR. This just further guarantees that they will continue to frequent my show above all others. Nobody go screwed. Nobody sang more than anyone else. Nobody had to wait any longer to sing except the girls, and that was by choice. Nobody complained and nobody got mad about it. They probably didn't even notice what happened. I'll continue to be human to regular singers as much as possible. Sooner or later it all evens out for me and them.

The outcome...they continue to love me and my show and I get "eye" (guy) candy... :lol: