I’m new to Karaoke. I never owned a system before. However, I have been researching the last 6 months trying to build a decent karaoke system for home usage only. The system will house in a 20’ x 20’ (approximately) space. I think below package will be more than sufficient to support the space capacity. My concern with the hardware below is that I can’t find online reviews anywhere. So, I don’t really know if all the hardware below worth the money. According to the hardware specification, it seems that it is worth the money. Thus, could someone that has or used to have the hardware below answer below questions?
1. Does the hardware justify the money?
2. Is there another system that provides better performance for this money?
3. Do I really need a subwoofer to go with this system given the space capacity? If so, what kind of power (watts)?
Pro Audio Package
• 1 Pair (2 pcs.) Brand New PPB12 Speakers
• 1 New VX2000 Amplifier
• 1 Pair (2 pcs.) New PSS1 Adjustable Speaker Stands
• 2 New TSSP25 Speaker Cables
• 1 New F50 Audix Microphone
• 1 New X25 Microphone Cable
http://www.onlyfactorydirect.com/p-405- ... 12set.aspx
Pro Audio MX1204 audio mixing
• 1 New Podium Pro Audio MX1204 Mixer
Wireless Microphone System
• Any recommendation to go along with the above hardware?
I have DVD and PS3 players. All of my karaoke music discs are DVD and they play on both DVD and PS3.
• Do I need to buy a karaoke player in order to sing karaoke on this system?
Thanks a millions in advance for your time and effort. Also, do you recommend anything else to boost the sound system?