FREE MP3+G Songbook Creator Software

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

DJMusickaraoke, The figure is correct as Wiseguy went through and removed all the duplicates from the list that contained every song created on karaoke and ended up with approximately 39,000 unique songs. If I remember it correctly. Wiseguy can correct me if I am wrong.

C. Staley

Post by C. Staley »

djmusickaraoke69 wrote:Does it run through the enitre list of songs again as it removes duplicates and counts up the songs it is removing as it goes? Cause at current it is saying 85,000 of the 124,000 songs are duplicates and that can't be right or do i need to wait for it to finish?
I would have to look at the code to see what's actually being displayed but if memory serves me correctly, the number you get at the end is the number of songs that would be IN your book, not eliminated from your book.

The removal is done after the song info has been gathered and indexed and before the rtf files are created.

You don't have to worry about it removing non-duplicated songs, because it's more likely that you'll have a typo in a name and the song will show up in the list when it is really a duplicate.

The program will only toss out a duplicate if the song title AND song artist match exactly. If there is no exact match, it will stay in the book.
MikoZuna

Post by MikoZuna »

cant find the file.. after i run through the list that is... says it wascreated.. but not there.. what does it defaut save as?