Going to Charlotte, NC

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

kjathena wrote:I am currently awaiting a letter from our IP attny to be able to post on this and other forums why she concluded format shifting was guilt yes she did quote cases and reasoning but has been many months since our meeting and I do not wish to mis-quote what she said.
Any reply from that attny yet? Or could it be that what you are waiting for does not exist?

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Will being incorporated save you from losing your house and everything else if you get sued for this deal?

Just lose the incorporated assets....???

Reducing your personal liability....

Any thoughts???
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Moonrider

Post by Moonrider »

wiseguy wrote:
kjathena wrote:I am currently awaiting a letter from our IP attny to be able to post on this and other forums why she concluded format shifting was guilt yes she did quote cases and reasoning but has been many months since our meeting and I do not wish to mis-quote what she said.
Any reply from that attny yet? Or could it be that what you are waiting for does not exist?
I'm thinking she's pretty distracted right now. Her daughter nearly died. I imagine the forums are pretty low priority for a while.
Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Moonrider wrote:
wiseguy wrote:
I'm thinking she's pretty distracted right now. Her daughter nearly died. I imagine the forums are pretty low priority for a while.
This just happened recently and she has been actively posting in another forum. The fact is that what she promised to post simply does not exist.