karaoke song list creator

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
addittman

karaoke song list creator

Post by addittman »

please help has anybody got kslc and use it if so have you printed a song book from it and did it print correct as when i do mine it only prints up to letter g regards george

mnementh

Re: karaoke song list creator

Post by mnementh »

addittman wrote:please help has anybody got kslc and use it if so have you printed a song book from it and did it print correct as when i do mine it only prints up to letter g regards george
Hi there.
Please, some more info, if you will.

Simply saying it prints up to letter "G" doesn't mean much.

Do you mean it doesn't print any letter of the alphabet after "G"?

Is it a "pukka", i.e. legal copy of the program?

Does it give you any warnings when you run it, e.g. "this is not a full copy of the software"?

I use KSLC but only to generate text files that I use in other "prettier" song book creators.

As I said, more detail required.

Sandy.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
addittman

Post by addittman »

hello thanks for the reply this is a genuine 2011 copy which i update monthly when i save my complete list which consists of 12 thousand tracks when the list is generated in the bottom window all the tracks are not showing it only show from letter a to g if i do a sort by maufacture code when i print the list it will only print from a to g so how do i get it to print all the rest i am really puzzled by this program what better program can i use to create my complete list regards george
How to Build a Home Karaoke System