New software from tricerasoft raises the bar

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.

Would you run a networked kiosk if it was affordable?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes: 7

How to Build a Home Karaoke System
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Cool think is that you can browse the songlist and your history and send your request from your seat via any internet based device whether it be a smartphone or other mobile device. Don't need an app to access it like tricerasoft's kiosk does.

kjfubar

Post by kjfubar »

DanG2006 wrote:I'd still choose a standalone over any winamp based software due to poor key changer and the fact that only RoxBox has a multiplex feature in the winamp based programs.
Check out the latest Autokdj under development - 3.0 is no longer a plugin but a completely rewritten stand alone..
mnementh wrote:Sorry Mikey, but I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than use AutoKDJ.
ouch... maybe give the latest version a shot and let us know where the 'rubbish' is..
kjfubar

Post by kjfubar »

DangG2006 wrote: Add to it unless you unzip your songs and tag them or use their naming convention which is totally different from any standard method, you are going to get the info in the wrong field.

Again, check out the latest Dan.. The latest rewrite recognizes 6 of the most popular naming conventions. If there's a request to support others, give me a day and we'll add it.