Paper Towel Revenge...

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Paper Towel Revenge...

Post by Bigdog »

Last night was a good night. As part of my job I point out many different things to patrons and the bar staff.

A group came in late with a visibly handicapped young man. They walked past the only open table by the door and were looking for a place to sit. I already knew the only open table was by the front door. I immediately went to them and told them it was the only open table. I saw no sense in them making the young man navigate the entire bar needlessly. I also made the bouncer get them extra chairs. They really appreciated my effort.

They didn't sing and I never saw them before.

On one of my restroom trips later I noticed the paper towel dispenser was empty. Not only empty but the plastic cover was dislodged and had a hole punched right through the middle of it. The only good thing was the the "perp" suffered some nasty cuts on the jagged plastic. From the amount of blood on the used paper towels in the waste basket.

He must have given it his best shot. A somewhat circular piece of the cover was on the floor. He totally made a hole in it. :shock: Very brave. :roll:

I hope he didn't use the dirty paper towels to treat his wounds.... :shock: :lol: He did.... :lol:

A case of gangrene would serve him right.