Singer takes a song count.

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Singer takes a song count.

Post by Bigdog »

Tonight I had a girl that is a semi regular at another job. She just started coming kinda regular to this one.

She tells me when she walked in the door that she asked Betty how many times she sang tonight. And Betty said 3-4 and she has to catch up. As she starts rubbing against me all cute and sexy.... :roll: Boy I hate that.. :lol:

First of all Betty was there before I was. Second you came 2 hours later. Third Betty was probably counting the songs she sang with her mother which don't count because they were her mother's songs.

I had 25 singers after she got there. She has complained before about not singing enough. And she sang 4 songs already.... blah blah blah...

Gee.... she never complains when she sings songs with someone else... :roll: :shock: :? Remember how many times you grab another microphone during other people's songs???? Do YA???

Her and her boy friend left 2 songs before she was to sing again. Another singer texted her to see where she was and I was the dirty no good favor playing KJ that .....blah blah blah.. :evil:

Why do the biggest dopers complain about not getting their fair share of singing??? Could it be that in the real world which you can't seem to handle and don't want to be a part of, things don't go your way. Or you should quit going to KJs that think you are so cute that you should get favors, or they only have 5 singers all night so you really do get to sing all night long. Don't cry and complain to me.

Don't think because Betty sang 4 times you're going to play catch up. Get there when Betty does and you could sing that many times without being a pain in my a$$$$$$$. Live in the real world and everyone won't be against you.

She was the only one that had a problem. 2 Birthdays in the house and a bunch of new singers and you were my only complainer....again......Hmmmmm :roll:

Betty sang 4 songs and that makes Betty my pet???? She got some special favors for being Betty and not you? There were 25 singers and Betty only got counted once. Just like you and your boyfriend.

It doesn't matter that Betty is the best singer in the house. It doesn''t matter that Betty's mother tips me every night. It doesn't matter that Betty and her sister want to hug me all night long. What matters is the time Betty got there. You want to sing as much as Betty????? Maybe you should ride with her. Lay off the dope and join the real world.

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Had her boyfriend all night, last night. I believe he was on a recon mission to see if I'm really playing favorites. Or just screwing his girlfriend.... 8) :shock: