Would you play 5-6-7 nights .....

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

Would you play 5-6-7 nights .....

Post by Bigdog »

In the same bar if you could?

I'm thinking about working out a deal with a bar owner to play 5 nights in his bar. Leaving the equipment set up some what. Just closing the cases and locking them together with chains.

Sabrina59

Post by Sabrina59 »

I probably would. If nothing else, for the convenience of leaving most of the equipment there.

I recetly had a KJ tell me, though, that business has slowed down ever since they opened their third show at a location.

Is is possible to have too many karaoke nights at one location? With the same KJ?
Sabrina the Cat
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

That could be a concern because people might want the change of scenery.

I hear people comment on going to different places and the crowd sings music not heard in other bars. They like that too. You know as well as I do that most singers have about 5 songs and they pound them week after week. I know 600 songs and I have people tell me I sing the same stuff. Yeah but what I'm singing is stuff for the nonsingers to pump up the volume from the boring stuff everyone else sings. Maybe they are doing it because I'm boring them!!!! :shock: :lol:

I'm boring myself with them. If I start singing songs to keep me happy, I'll kill the crowd.... :roll:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I know people that do this but I'm wondering if the nights are as successful as they could be...from people getting bored with the same place night after night.

I know that most regular bar crowds are made up of people that only like that bar and 99% of the time if they go out that's where you will find them. But would it be different if there was the same entertainment there night after night. With basically the same singers singing the same songs....