getting back into the biz and having problems

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
michwrenchman

getting back into the biz and having problems

Post by michwrenchman »

ok so me and my brother are getting back into the biz after 15 yrs , and trying to get setup on a laptop ,we purchased a few copies of pcdj kj and had nothing but problems. of course you cannot speak to anyone in tech support other than e-mail and they are very rude people, they just came out with a new version that i downloaded a trial and it works great but i called to see if I could upgrade to it after only three months and they told me i had to purchase the program again even with such short time of owning and all the problems we have had ,
I will not buy the new version as their tech support is so crappy and they are very rude , can somebody please suggest a good hosting program to use and the other issue I am having is getting the video from the laptop to a tv .
The other issue is that we have alot of old pioneer laser disc that we would like to convert and put into the computer . does anyone know of a way to do this?
if anyone can help with this I would greatly appreciate it!

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Tech support at tricerasoft has been good for me as was Compuhost. You might want to look into their products as I believe their product's upgrades are free within the same program. I use JustKaraoke. You might want to check into Karma as it is the real version of PCDJ KJ. Not a rip off like PCCDJ KJ. Their support is better than PCDJ's as well.
I won't use a PCDJ product because of past experience with PCDJ red not reading over half of my songs.

The only way to pull the Pioneer videos into the computer is to record them realtime via a videocaprture card.