MUST READ PRIVACY ISSUE.....

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
kjathena

Post by kjathena »

MikoZuna,
as of the last time I checked about a month ago...you could still buy mortars sets tru SC....if the ones you want are in stock...SC may be offering "nuggets so to speak" (additions and updates to the gem series)in the future. First they have to have the capital to do so...
I would be terrified personally to use downloads from SBI, and Karaoke Locker / Karaoke Channel as they state clearly they are for home use only...not professional use...just sayin' SC is now offering custom CDG's thru Australian distributor ...alot of OOP stuff is available there and they are legal for professional use....we may even be ordering our first custom later this month( a bit more per song than we like to pay but when you are dealing with OOP songs and been looking for over a year you do what you gotta do)

I stand behind quality manus...and make no attempt to hide that I stand behind SC/CB/Stellar because they are willing to do something to try and save our industry...if things had continued on as they were 10 years from now...no-one would bother putting out new karaoke songs because they would not even be able to break even let alone feed their familys.....and that would signal the death of the industry.

Thanks for your reply