Head To Head again...

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Head To Head again...

Post by Bigdog »

A KJ that tried to get a Saturday night going (and failed) in the bar I do on Fridays is now going to be across the parking lot working against me. I got the Saturday night when they fired him.

He told me he was quitting karaoke to do only Name That Tune because he could make way more money. But he is the same guy that didn't want to work Saturdays because he had so many weddings to do it wasn't worth doing karaoke on Saturdays. Now he's going to do "Kitchen Sink" entertainment Satuday night. Meaning karaoke, DJing, Name That tune and whatever else he can throw at the crowd...

The bar owner told someone that his Thursday BIKE night was his busiest night and they don't have crowds on Friday and Saturday....So they are doing karaoke on Friday & "Kitchen Sink" Saturday against me.

Maybe the biker night killed the rest of the nights because nobody wants to take the chance of being around them on other nights....

Bar owners need to ask themselves and their regular patrons several questions....

#1 Do you go to biker bars to drink and eat?

#2 Would you take your family out for the night to a biker bar?

#3 If bikers started hanging out here regularly would you still come here?

#4 Do I want to have a family business or a biker bar? (Because you can't do both...)

#5 Will the KJ that couldn't work Saturday night across the parking lot be able to perform a miracle here by attracting a crowd that the bikers killed?

Maybe if and only if winter comes early and the bikers stop coming. Forever..

#6 Is one good money biker night a week better than 7 good money nights??