New Manager needs a lesson...

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

:lol:

Heard from some disappointed singers that showed up on Friday night. The new KJ has toy karaoke system. :lol: :lol: Many people left. :lol: :lol: They also started a petition to get me back. :shock: Too late for Friday nights. :cry: Maybe a Saturday night if they get rid of the egghead manager.. :twisted:

Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

The egghead excitedly told one of the customers that it's going to become a piano bar....

Put that on your updated resume....along with the first quarter declining sales figures... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I know that a piano bar is the first thing that pops into my my mind when I want fun night out. :roll: The guy is an idiot!
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

First of all the egghead still thinks he's downtown...hello you are now 20 miles away from downtown. You are now in the middle of a built up hay field.

I talked to someome that went there Saturday looking for karaoke...he said the piano thing was pretty lame...

I can't wait for the hat backwards KJ to use his unedited book and the F bombs start flying right and left. Probably uses rap as filler music and dance sets... :shock:

It's gonna be culture shockkkk :shock: :shock:

lots of excitement about my new night from all the singers...

On another note...the guy that told me about the lame piano thing also told me about another local bar that just opened a few months ago.

Seems they do an 80s night...not sure which night but he said it's cougar village...not one female under 45...The young kids walk in and look around and see ya...are they stupid....

A room full of horny cougars and they leave....I'm all over that night...if my guess is correct these women are coming up from the rich neighborhood down the road.....

Let's say it together once...RICH, HORNY WOMEN... :wink:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

One of my old job loyal singers drove 20 miles to come see me tonight. She told egghead last week he was an A$$ for getting rid of me and now she is no longer allowed in the bar. :shock:

He has BIG EGO, SMALL BRAIN SYNDROME....too bad his ordeal isn't over yet... :lol: :twisted:

I just found out that the KJ that couldn't get saturdays going at the old job is now trying to get wednesdays started at my new job... :lol:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Banning the good loyal singers...that's a wonderful idea...

He will have the business in shambles in no time.

I have all the faith in the world in him... :lol:

What he fails to realize is singers band together....one stops going and many will follow...so by banning one he just sent at least 5-10 with her....
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

The girl that got banned from the bar also got a long letter from the egghead. Telling her legal proceedings will be brought against her for ruining the bar business. Harrassing the bar staff and egghead. Her actions were childish.

<<<Talk about childish>>>>

I banned you now I'm putting it in writing so everyone knows how stupid I am...And I told corporate all about you too...so there....na.. na..na na na... :roll:

They have the right to change their entertainment to try new things.

I can't even remember everthing he said to her.

He also sent a copy of the letter to corporate as an attempt to cover his a$$ when everything goes wrong. He will blame it all on her. She ruined the business. Not me... :roll:

<<<man up wuss..>>> :roll: :twisted: :lol:

It may be starting to settle in that he could be in deep dooo dooo... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was dead Friday night. :shock:

One brain dead bartender said...I don't know where everyone one is..Fridays are usually our busiest nights. :lol: :lol: :lol: Is she serious??? :roll:

So the NEW KJ can't get anyone to stay???? But he has his hat turned backwards.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

How odd. We are all the same. Dime-A-Dozen...KJs...

And dueling pianos is every other week with a DJ in between. Someone checked that out too. Said nobody was paying much attention to the piano players. It was more like background music.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LISTEN>>>>hear the MASSIVE FLUSHING SOUND??? That is eggheads job going down the toilet... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gee we aren't even half way through the first quarter and already showing a lose of income. His first couple months looked really good and then what???? Must be the economy...Maybe Planet X or solar flares or the poles shifting, or 2012 or gamma rays or the magnetosphere going haywire.

Everything but me.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

He's going to die an agonizing death...one lost customer at a time...

Just another dime a dozen know-it-all managertard.... :wink:
jr2423

Post by jr2423 »

And so goes another installment of the continuing saga of the "know-it-all managertard" and "the really know-it-all KJ" :read:

Tune in next time to learn more of our hero's angst and whether the mean old managertard gets his just deserts. :billyclub:

And what about Mary Lou!!!????? :shock:

:sorry: Sorry dog; just couldn't help but to add some comic relief to your soap opera. :offtopic:

You have my attention. I look forward to signing on each day just to see if your manager buddy gets his due yet. :evil:
JR & Michele LaPorte
DHK DJ Service
Peoria, AZ
http://www.diehardkaraoke.com
[email protected]
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

One can only hope.... :lol:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

My payment for two days work is now 30 days past due. :shock:

Legal letter warning time... :evil:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

STORY UPDATE:

I did get all my money.

I threatened to take them all to small claims court.

Now for the best part. I knew the people complaining & leaving was a setup to get me in trouble or fired.

I was setup by one of my singers that started doing karaoke. He sent those people there. I finally got the confirmation of the story from one of my other singers that went to the KJs show.

Now it makes sense. New KJ wanted my crowd. He either just wanted my crowd to go to his shows after I either quit or got fired. He may not have wanted my actual job. Just the singers to go to his job.

Anyway I was right all along. I can smell when I'm being scoped out by other KJs and I can tell a set up when I see one.

But all that matters was it was good enough to fool the STUPID bar manager.

The KJ got what he wanted.

Worked out for me because now all of my 5 jobs are within 10 minutes from my house. 2 jobs I can leave my equipment set up. 5 jobs 3 setups and 3 tear downs. :lol:
jr2423

Post by jr2423 »

And the manager of the former establishment? Any word on his existance?
JR & Michele LaPorte
DHK DJ Service
Peoria, AZ
http://www.diehardkaraoke.com
[email protected]
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Well they have gone through several KJs. Dueling Pianos didn't work. The bar is up for sale and the stupid manager stills works there I think. What does that say about the owner? Apparently losing $50,000 + a year is good business.

But the crowds have disappeared.
RolandoPatton

Post by RolandoPatton »

Bigdog wrote:The girl that got banned from the bar also got a long letter from the egghead. Telling her legal proceedings will be brought against her for ruining the bar business. Harrassing the bar staff and egghead. Her actions were childish.

I banned you now I'm putting it in writing so everyone knows how stupid I am...And I told corporate all about you too...so there....na.. na..na na na... :roll:

He also sent a copy of the letter to corporate as an attempt to cover his a$$ when everything goes wrong. He will blame it all on her. She ruined the business. Not me... :roll:

It may be starting to settle in that he could be in deep dooo dooo... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One brain dead bartender said...I don't know where everyone one is..Fridays are usually our busiest nights. :lol: :lol: :lol: Is she serious??? :roll:

So the NEW KJ can't get anyone to stay???? But he has his hat turned backwards.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And dueling pianos is every other week with a DJ in between. Someone checked that out too. Said nobody was paying much attention to the piano players. It was more like background music.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

LISTEN>>>>hear the MASSIVE FLUSHING SOUND??? That is eggheads job going down the toilet... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Gee we aren't even half way through the first quarter and already showing a lose of income. His first couple months looked really good and then what???? Must be the economy...Maybe Planet X or solar flares or the poles shifting, or 2012 or gamma rays or the magnetosphere going haywire.

Very strict actions were taken against her which was not right at all.. I think there is nothing wrong in bar business.
RolandoPatton

Post by RolandoPatton »

RolandoPatton wrote:
Bigdog wrote:The girl that got banned from the bar also got a long letter from the egghead. Telling her legal proceedings will be brought against her for ruining the bar business. Harrassing the bar staff and egghead. Her actions were childish.

Gee we aren't even half way through the first quarter and already showing a lose of income. His first couple months looked really good and then what???? Must be the economy...Maybe Planet X or
peimar solar or the poles shifting, or 2012 or gamma rays or the magnetosphere going haywire.

Very strict actions were taken against her which was not right at all.. I think there is nothing wrong in bar business.