New guy on the block//// need a whole lot of help please.

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Moonrider

Post by Moonrider »

directcurrent wrote:DanG2006/Moonrider--- after reading a few of these web's. I do have a quick dummy thing to as: These CD+G Disc you get at Wally World (wal mart), do you reqire a special CD/DVD Drive for these things, if so what? -- And do you have to have a specific solfware to run them like the once we menchen?
Download the Nero infotool from Nero's site That will let you know if your drive can read CDG format.

Besides playing mp3+G, karafun will also play discs from your CD/DVD drive if it can read CDG (most modern ones can).

Last week, I went to Philadelphia, but it was closed.
directcurrent

Post by directcurrent »

Hello guys/gals; went to wal mart to look at Karaoke cd's where I was informed that both stores here nolonger carry the karaoke products. Booooooooooooooo. So much for that Idea. :( :(

This thursday I am going to best buy and see if they carry any. eithar that or for to the internet for some from Amazon or something. See you later going to be up til about 2am working on some computer stuff U-all take care. DC
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
directcurrent

Post by directcurrent »

Well folks I have a new question how do you select a song that you thing people want to hear and you, me can sing ???
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

You could wait until some people request it and then buy the song on a custom disc.
directcurrent

Post by directcurrent »

Thanks for the info, moonrider

thank Bigdog, that give me an idea, thank you much.

Well let me get off, we are some bad weather here, take at all later.