We're doomed, I tell you, DOOMED!

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
mnementh

We're doomed, I tell you, DOOMED!

Post by mnementh »

Living in a country that is becoming infected with the horrendous idiocy of the American "Sue 'em all" mentality, I thought I'd seen it all.

The United Kingdom is rapidly turning into a "nanny" state, with it's citizens scared stiff to do anything in case we are accused of (God forbid) having fun or offending some minority group or other.

We pander to every crackpot religious group while denying our own faith (I'm not remotely religious, by the way) in case the latest Hari Krishna, Born again Christian, Fundamental Islamic, Scientologist, etc. goes off on one and sues the pants off anyone within a 50 mile radius for some supposed slight.

However, this takes the cake;

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-13218522

It's long gone time that a few Judges stepped up to the plate and jailed a few of these time wasting morons for galloping stupidity!

If this kind of thing goes on, Karaoke is doomed I tells you.

Sandy

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Kung Fu Fighting discriminatory? Talk about over-sensitive. I'll bet even Bigdog allows that song in his books. :)
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

here is where this gets stupid..

Chinaman is a passer by on the sidewalk and goes nuts hearing the song.

#1 Chinese guys is over sensative.
#2 Maybe the singer really sucked and should have had his a$$ kicked.
#3 what if he heard it on the radio would he have flipped out to the station manager.

That's it...it will be deleted from my book.

:idea: In fact I'm just going to delete every song in my book... :roll:

Then I'll get sued for being a KJ without karaoke music....wait a minute that would make me a DJ/KJ wouldn't it? :lol:
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

mnementh...I'm suing you for thinking the Chinaman shouldn't be offended.

And number two for bringing it up in the first place. You forget the USA rules the world and everyone should fall in line. NOW.... :shock:

Don't get your kilt in a twist.... :lol:
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

Bigdog wrote:mnementh...I'm suing you for thinking the Chinaman shouldn't be offended.

I'm countersuing YOU for inferring that I think! I don't think, I react, like the finely honed warrior I am!

And number two for bringing it up in the first place. You forget the USA rules the world and everyone should fall in line. NOW.... :shock:

I'm countersuing YOU for not realising that "women" rule the World and that we mere men are subservient to their every whim :P Sad, but true!

It's knickers that get in a twist and as a true Scotsman, nothing is worn under the kilt. It's all in perfect working order (I wish :lol:)
Sandy
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

mnementh wrote:
Bigdog wrote:mnementh...I'm suing you for thinking the Chinaman shouldn't be offended.

I'm countersuing YOU for inferring that I think! I don't think, I react, like the finely honed warrior I am!

I'm countersuing YOU for not realising that "women" rule the World and that we mere men are subservient to their every whim :P Sad, but true!

I agree

It's knickers that get in a twist and as a true Scotsman, nothing is worn under the kilt. It's all in perfect working order (I wish :lol:)

TMI & we must be driving the same car..
Sandy
We won't require photographic proof.... :lol:

This was way too funny... :lol: