Sunfly August Hits SF306

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
CT@Sunflykaraoke

Sunfly August Hits SF306

Post by CT@Sunflykaraoke »

SF306
01. Turning Tables – In the style of Adele
02. Super Bass (Clean Version) – In the style of Nicki Minaj
03. How We Roll – In the style of Loick Essien Feat. Tanya Lacey
04. Louder – In the style of DJ Fresh Feat. Sian Evans
05. Swagger Jagger – In the style of Cher Lloyd
06. Champagne Showers (Clean Version) – In the style of LMFAO Feat. Natalia Kills
07. Next To You – In the style of Chris Brown Feat. Justin Beiber
08. Stay Awake – In the style of Example
09. Promises – In the style of Nero
10. She Makes Me Wanna – In the style of JLS Feat. Dev
11. Hitz (Clean Version) – In the style of Chase & Status Feat. Tinie Tempah
12. Who's Laughing Now – In the style of Jessie J
13. Take Off – In the style of Chipmunk Feat. Trey Songz
14. Till I'm Gone (Clean Version) – In the style of Tinie Tempah Feat. Wiz Khalifa
15. Loving You Is Killing Me – In the style of Aloe Blacc
16. Marry You – In the style of Bruno Mars
17. Best Damn Night – In the style of Six D
18. In The Dark – In the style of Dev

Available now in digital format or as a physical disc from Aug 3rd from Sunfly and your favourite local dealers!

Sound better with Sunfly! www.sunflykaraoke.com

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Sunfly has gone urban. What a shame. :(

Bring back the Most Wanted series!
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

The bit that grips my gonads is all these "clean" versions.

O.K. I don't like swearing on the mike but at least give us the choice (not Sound I hasten to add).

Only track I know on the disc is "Marry Me" by Bruno Mars.

Sandy.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Clean or dirty... nobody's going to sing them anyway. This is not the kind of music that the majority of people want to sing at karaoke. This is not a disc that I would buy.
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

wiseguy wrote:Clean or dirty... nobody's going to sing them anyway. This is not the kind of music that the majority of people want to sing at karaoke. This is not a disc that I would buy.
Sadly, as Sunfly is by far and away the main Karaoke disc vendor in the UK, I'm kinda forced to buy these discs as they shawcase the best (think I'll throw up now), of British talent and what's been in the UK charts

However, I do agree with you on this.

Of the last, probably ten, Sunflies I've bought, I reckon only about 1, maybe 2, tracks have had any airing.

Sunfly seems unaware that the main demographic for Karaoke isn't little teeny boppers but ( ahem! ) more mature people.

Sandy
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

#1...even if you list the clean version...some A hole always adds the swear words...

#2..I can only name a few rap songs anyone can actually sing and sound somewhat decent. baby got back, funk cold medina, humpty hump...

Sung by white people. I have never had a black person sing a rap song....

#3..that disc will only appeal to a small market.

#4...since I only play nonsmoking gigs...they are family oriented...so if there is a changce of someone adlibbing in the swear words...I don't have it. But I do have a few songs that contain some questionable words. If I know the song and kids are present...I will remind the singer of my concerns...they can sing it without swearing or wait until later....these songs are the exception...not the rule.

When I search to buy a song that is questionable...I first check lyric sites to actually read the words. If it's on a lyric site it pretty much guarantees it's on the recording. And usually SC and lately Pop Hits does it true to the lyric sites. So I can safely eliminate it from my "buy" list. Or if the songs are mixed into a disc I have purchased for other songs...I'll read the words in my office on the rip...if it's questionable...it's gone. So my money was just wasted making the price of the songs I will actually use higher.