Real Crowd Killer

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

Real Crowd Killer

Post by Bigdog »

I work in a hotel bar. So you never know what you'll get.

I figure a hotel has more criminals there staying there than normal people. Anything from hookers to drug dealers to people on the run.

Well last week a guy made the newspaper for shooting at his boss in the hotel parking lot.

Real nice thing for our customers to read about and decide to stay away. It got even worse tonight. The guy that did the shooting last week was on the run. The cops were unable to find him. Tonight he calls the police to say he wants to surrender. So the cop goes to meet him at the local Dairy Queen.

It's an ambush, the bad guy shoots and kills the cop and rumor says he killed himself. So it's all over the paper and TV again about the hotel shooting incident that leads to this one.

I may as well kill myself. This could ruin the crowd here. Who wants to go hang out where cop killers hang?

Jazzman

Post by Jazzman »

Bigdog, I would not worry, people tend to forget, and people come and go all of the time.

I was at a hotel in Indiana once a long time ago, a month after I left a murder was in one of the rooms that I had stayed in. I would still go there because the hotel was kept clean and the folks were polite and attentive to my needs, it was not a chain hotel but a big one.

Now that the economy sucks, it is bound to be the case more now than ever. If the hotel that you work in is one of the larger ones there should be no difference in the crowd.

If you work in a sleeze-bag hotel, I would be careful. Keep the faith!
Figure it this way..........one less idiot on the streets. You can't stop people from doing the wrong things.

My opinion.......

Jazzman 8)