KARAOKENOW! PHONE APPFOR SONGS ON THE FLY

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
djBe

KARAOKENOW! PHONE APPFOR SONGS ON THE FLY

Post by djBe »

Has anyone had any experience with the KARAOKENOW! smartphone app offered by Tricerasoft?

It is basically a way to purchase (not rent or stream) songs off your smartphone which may then be transferred to your computer or SD card- enabled karaoke player. Since smartphones have a microSD, an SD adapter is also required.

You purchase credits, which drop down to about $1.25 per song if purchased in quantity. Not sure about Tricerasoft quality, and their selection is far from complete, though they seem to be more comprehensive on the newer music I am less likely to have, and as with all of these download sellers, their list is growing.

I think it would be great to buy only the songs which are not in my existing collection, and that are actually requested by someone - and to never again have to say "Sorry,I don't have that one". But I don't have a smartphone yet so Ineed some feedback...};=D

Visit my page on FB....Karaoke Karolina. Check out my store/studio/art gallery AXXTACY GUITARS & GEAR M-F 2PM-7PM, 5285 Main, Shallotte, NC. 910-795-9083
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

With the transfer from here to here to here will quality be lost?

I'm not a smart phone guy. :shock:

I don't (can't) even text.. :oops:
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

As long as the format is MP3+G then you can transfer between units to your hearts content.

The advantage of the digital age is that 0's and 1's virtually never drop in quality :mrgreen:

Sandy
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

TriceraSoft karaoke downloads are second to none. They carry song tracks from some of the better manufacturers including Music Maestro, SBI, Sunfly, and Zoom. Whether you download them by Smartphone or the internet makes no difference.