Intrumental Track Warning

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Bigdog

Intrumental Track Warning

Post by Bigdog »

I just bought some tracks on Amazon that were clearly marked as karaoke tracks.

The company is Ameritz....that said musically they sound great....but they are not karaoke tracks.

I only found out after the fact by looking at their site.

So now the question becomes......I want to add the lyrics to these tracks.

Of all the programs out there that do this....Which is the best, and the easiest one to use?

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I have found Karaoke Home Producer to be the easiest to use. I'm sure someone will come along with a differing opinion. Fortunately most offer a demo version of their program that lets you decide for yourself.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Check out their sound quality

Ameritz
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Wiseguy, remember I'm a computer idiot.

How do you unzip the lame file.....for that program?
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

You have Windows 7... right? To unzip a file just right click on it and select Extract All. Then you can select the location for the extracted files.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

I'm still on Vista baby... :shock:

XP on my other desktop... :lol:

Did they get all the bugs out of 3.1 yet? :oops: I almost have it mastered...

I guess next you'll be telling me they're up to 8 :roll:
mnementh

Post by mnementh »

Bigdog wrote: Did they get all the bugs out of 3.1 yet? :oops: I almost have it mastered...

Yes they are!!!! :P

However, I still have a copy of Windows 2.0 kicking about if you want to try that?

Sandy
CORVETTE

Post by CORVETTE »

Ameritz only do backings. To add lyrics a good program that is fairly easy to use is Karaoke Builder, although Power Karaoke also do one, and their karaoke software is good, so might be worth trying that one.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:I'm still on Vista baby... :shock:

XP on my other desktop... :lol:

Did they get all the bugs out of 3.1 yet? :oops: I almost have it mastered...

Vista is not much different. Just double click on the zip file, select the location where you want the files extracted to, and click on Extract All Files.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

Well I tried a demo of Karaoke CD+G Creator....and I think I like it. I got really close to getting the word sweep correct after a few times but I need to see an instructional video so I don't spend the next 40 years learning what all the buttons do.

It'a $100..pretty expensive to do a couple songs.....but if you really want a certain song...you do what you need to do...I have an email into the company to see if there is any such videos out there...

That other program with the go to this link download this thing and then do this and that....Should have made it easier for idiots and just have done the work or been a little more explanitory...Turned me off quick... :evil:

As far as instructional vidoes and the like...companies should assume most people are computer idiots and promote their product to them. Instructional wise.

Years ago it was said the WAll Street Journal was written for an eighth grade education.....So do as I do in my business. I gear my ads toward eight grade idiots...

Obviously the WSJ did much homework to come up with their target audience. And that's just reading for the paper...Not doing complicated computer work.