DJ TRIVIA

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Bigdog

DJ TRIVIA

Post by Bigdog »

Well I just spent the most boring 2 hours of my life.....I went to this thing tonight to see how the DJ set up the TVs for HDMI....I have never been to a trivia night....Now this isn't name that tune which I still haven't seen but......THIS WAS BORING...he only played maybe 15 songs or less...

Lots of silence.....BUT the people there I didn't count heads but I'm guessing over 75.....seemed to be having fun....I can't figure out why....and it wrapped up at 10 and everyone ran out like the building was on fire.....(8 - 10)

There were teams or groups forming teams...Now for the prizes....if there were 5 people on a team...there was only one prize for each of the top 3 teams...So how do 5 people split one prize?

Now for the equipment....1 laptop a card table and a chair and a Bose tower PA & one announcing mike......fits in the glove box nicely.....

If it wasn't so boring I would quit doing karaoke and do Trivia....down size my PA to a Mr Microphone and a Bose tower...I have to work on a different angle...

And this wasn't music trivia it was general topics which could include music....

how do I ever get those hours back? :x

mnementh

Post by mnementh »

Different strokes for different folks Bigdog.

Probably most of the Trivia followers would go to a Karaoke night and want to cut their own wrists open with a blunt, rusty knife.

Sandy.