Comic Relief

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Bigdog

Comic Relief

Post by Bigdog »

So last night I had a surprisingly good night...My guess is the first of the month and everyone got paid....

There is a girl that's been following me around.....She came in and sat down...and I could tell just by the way she was acting that she could possibly be waiting for someone...Well shortly Mr No Teeth Full of Tattoos is sitting there....I started the karaoke and every song that came on He had something loud to say....Like Boy this is a good song...or I really Like this song....and he's singing along.

I watched him walk over to another table...I thought is was to bum a lighter...No....

I headed back to the mens room during one of the songs and the bar owner jumps me and asked me if I know Mr No Teeth...I said nope never saw him before.....He proceeds to tell me that when he went over to that other table.....he asked them what was in their doggie leftover bag and proceeds to eat it.. :shock:

Needless to say the owner shortly asked him to vacate the property...

The girl said that he followed her from some other dive bar....I asked her if she learned her lesson about talking to weirdos.....And I told her next time never tell them where you're really going.....tell them any place in the other direction.....What can you say to girls that are so desperate for love....

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

So did you two enjoy breakfast? :)
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
mnementh

Re: Comic Relief

Post by mnementh »

Bigdog wrote:I asked her if she learned her lesson about talking to weirdos.....What can you say to girls that are so desperate for love....
1) Obviously not :lol:
2) Hi, I'm available. 8)

Sandy.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

wiseguy wrote:So did you two enjoy breakfast? :)
He ate it all and didn't save me any.. :x
Bigdog

Re: Comic Relief

Post by Bigdog »

mnementh wrote:
Bigdog wrote:I asked her if she learned her lesson about talking to weirdos.....What can you say to girls that are so desperate for love....
1) Obviously not :lol:
2) Hi, I'm available. 8)

Sandy.
She's been following me for a reason and it's not karaoke related....She wants me... :shock:

Personally, I think Mr No Teeth seems to be a better catch... :lol:

She'll never go hungry... :wink: