New KJ, I have some questions

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: New KJ, I have some questions

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:Well, lyin Ted stayed true to his name by refusing to back Trump after they all made a big deal out of Trump taking a pledge to back everyone because they never expected him to win.. Lyin Ted.....no wonder he lost and President Trimp was 100% correct about him....

DEbbie wassoom is finished and taking Hilary with her..... Crooked Hilary and her goons got busted playing unfair against Bernie. And stupid Bernie still endorses her... What an idiot no wonder he lost.. President Trump was totally correct about crooked Hilary.... He must be psychic ...or a genius ...

Putin backs President Trump.... Benghazi was a total Hilary failure and dereliction of duty...she failed to answer the phone at 3AM....one of her campaigned promises... Another lie..
You are so, so, f#cking delusional! Will you ever tire of being so f#cking wrong? NONE of your conspiracy theories EVER become fact. You were absolutely sure that Hillary was going to indicted over the email fiasco. What happened?

Hillary was FULLY EXONERATED from ANY wrongdoing with Benghazi. The FACT is that the State Department headquarters in Washington was notified about the attack on the diplomatic facility in Benghazi at about 3:45 PM at which time Hillary took immediate action. The CIA security team stood on the stage at the Republican convention and flat out lied about defying the stand-down orders. Testimony in the House Select Committee on Benghazi report shows there was no stand-down order to defy because there was never an order to not intervene in the unfolding disaster.

Now your latest conspiracy theory is that Hillary is going down with Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Schultz is going to resign but it is not going to affect Hillary. When are you going to realize that all this crap you read on your conspiracy sites and conservative rags is just that... crap.

Now you believe that an American presidential candidate being supported by the Russian president is a positive thing? What the hell is wrong with you? You must be elated that con man Donald is supported by the KKK.

The Lone Ranger

Post by The Lone Ranger »

8) Putin is no fool he wants to deal with Trump and not Hillary because of Trump's lack of experience. He feels he can take advantage of The Donald and pull the wool over his eyes more easily. I know that polls now are worthless, but Trump did get a 6 point bounce from the convention, go figure. He now has a 3 point lead over Hillary, but the Democratic convention has still to run so this could change once more, depending on how everything plays out.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Lone Ranger wrote:8) Putin is no fool he wants to deal with Trump and not Hillary because of Trump's lack of experience. He feels he can take advantage of The Donald and pull the wool over his eyes more easily. I know that polls now are worthless, but Trump did get a 6 point bounce from the convention, go figure. He now has a 3 point lead over Hillary, but the Democratic convention has still to run so this could change once more, depending on how everything plays out.
All Putin would have to do is stroke his ego and he'd have con man Donald in his pocket. The after convention surge is typical. We'll see what happens after the DNC and later into August.
The Lone Ranger

8) Seems like Bernie supporters are still Bernie or bust. The release of the damaging e-mails concerning the DNC didn't help matters any. For a party that is supposed to include all stripes I wonder why they made such a big deal about his personal religious beliefs? Even Sanders got booed after he said to support Hillary. Debbie Wasserman did not do Hillary and good, and has made it very difficult to unite the party before the November election. It made it appear that the fix was in form the beginning and that Sanders didn't have a fair chance from the get go. Shame Shame Democrats. Having said that Trump still has to be stopped, anyone but The Donald, Bernie is right on that score.
The Lone Ranger

8) Well the Democratic Convention is over and now we need to see if Hillary gets her bounce out of process. It seems she picked up 4 to 7 points at least in Pennsylvania and it is still a dead 45% to 45% in Ohio a key state if the Republicans want to win back the White House. Still it is too soon to see how this effects November, but it is going to be a close race, most experts agree on that.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I think the pundits on the left simply don't want Democratic voters to become complacent and not turn out to vote. I suppose that is something that we should be somewhat concerned about. Personally, I don't think this will be a close election at all. Now that the conventions are over Hilary is starting to pull away again. Then there will be the debates, if con man Donald doesn't chicken out like he's already trying to, which will further expose him as the know nothing blowhard that he is.

The next few months will be more about con man Donald imploding and destroying the trifling amount of integrity he has left. Hilary just needs to stay the course and expose his continuing absurdities. Major politicians from both parties will be campaigning against him. Hilary continues to draw support from influential Republican figures.
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote:I think the pundits on the left simply don't want Democratic voters to become complacent and not turn out to vote. I suppose that is something that we should be somewhat concerned about. Personally, I don't think this will be a close election at all. Now that the conventions are over Hilary is starting to pull away again. Then there will be the debates, if con man Donald doesn't chicken out like he's already trying to, which will further expose him as the know nothing blowhard that he is.

The next few months will be more about con man Donald imploding and destroying the trifling amount of integrity he has left. Hilary just needs to stay the course and expose his continuing absurdities. Major politicians from both parties will be campaigning against him. Hilary continues to draw support from influential Republican figures.

8) One thing is for sure Trump provides ample ammunition to use against himself, he has enough sound bites to make thousands of ads, and they don't have to be used out of context. More than one public person has said he is unstable and shows signs of being unbalanced and unhinged. He is definitely undisciplined with mood swings that turn at the drop of a hat. He is vengeful and dangerous displaying symptoms of manic behavior with no sense of remorse whatsoever. To have someone with their finger on the atomic button, is a chilling prospect to say the least. He says he loves the principles this country was founded on, yet he doesn't seem to understand how Government works, maybe he should take a crash course in Civics just to refresh his memory. This is the United States of America and not a kingdom with an absolute monarch.
The Lone Ranger

8) It would seem that things have calmed down a bit, and Hillary in most polls now enjoys an 8 point lead over The Donald. Ohio is one place that the two seem to be at a break even 45% to 44%, and that is without John Kasich giving Trump his endorsement. As time goes on and more concern is given to Trump's mental health, I hope Americans will make the right choice, even though they don't seem to like what is being offered, in this election cycle.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Con man Donald is acting more and more like he just wants to get out of this thing. He's already trying to find ways to get out of debating Hillary. He's already making up excuses for why he is going to lose saying the Democrats have rigged the election. I would not be shocked if he doesn't even make it to November. Mark my words, and I'll eat them later if I'm wrong, but I say Hillary is going to win the election and by a huge margin of both the popular vote and the electoral college.
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote:Con man Donald is acting more and more like he just wants to get out of this thing. He's already trying to find ways to get out of debating Hillary. He's already making up excuses for why he is going to lose saying the Democrats have rigged the election. I would not be shocked if he doesn't even make it to November. Mark my words, and I'll eat them later if I'm wrong, but I say Hillary is going to win the election and by a huge margin of both the popular vote and the electoral college.
8) If Hillary does win by a large margin The Donald is already saying the fix is in. He is doing a very dangerous thing he is making it so whoever wins will have a hard time being the President. The other side will merely say that the election was rigged and the winning side is not legitimate. This goes back to Bush II and Gore and the hanging chads. Then after Obama won twice it was rigged and there is no way he is the real President. He was born in Kenya and is really a Muslim, really? Casting doubt on the election results is a very dangerous game to play, it undermines our government both at home and abroad. It makes it nearly impossible to govern, and leads to a further breakdown in law and order.
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

The fix is in...when Obama came out endorsing her...that was a secret message to the alphabets....if you want to keep your jobs stop all the investigations and drop everything.... Make it disappear ...or your job will....an idiot can plainly see what went on..

Now Hilary is admitting she's untrustworthy and blames the GOP because they keep bringing it up... That GOP is so sneaky telling everyone the truth...about her... :D

She wants burger flippers to get $15 an hour while she gets $250,000 for an hour speech....I totally see her logic.. Crooked Hilary to the rescue... She & the democommies can save the country....we need saved from them..

Wait until they publish the 33,000 "lost" emails which she broke federal law by deleting after they were subpoenaed..while our new attorney general totally ignores this.... Crooked AG along with the rest of the democommies...
Hilary has a get out of jail free stack of cards... Obama is running the printing press...
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog wrote:The fix is in...when Obama came out endorsing her...that was a secret message to the alphabets....if you want to keep your jobs stop all the investigations and drop everything.... Make it disappear ...or your job will....an idiot can plainly see what went on..

Now Hilary is admitting she's untrustworthy and blames the GOP because they keep bringing it up... That GOP is so sneaky telling everyone the truth...about her... :D

She wants burger flippers to get $15 an hour while she gets $250,000 for an hour speech....I totally see her logic.. Crooked Hilary to the rescue... She & the democommies can save the country....we need saved from them..

Wait until they publish the 33,000 "lost" emails which she broke federal law by deleting after they were subpoenaed..while our new attorney general totally ignores this.... Crooked AG along with the rest of the democommies...
Hilary has a get out of jail free stack of cards... Obama is running the printing press...
Well, it's obvious an idiot thinks the fix in in and of course he's wrong... AGAIN :lol: If the GOP was telling the truth about Hillary then you would think that numerous investigations and millions of dollars spent would have yielded at least one conviction. So either she's much more clever than the entire GOP or they are just making false accusations. Neither speaks well for the GOP.

Hey, how did that Hillary going down with Wasserman thing work out? :lol: Now your next wet dream is that the 30,000 emails are going to sink Hillary. :lol: When are you ever going to learn? :roll:

Your boy con man Donald is sinking in the polls like a lead balloon. His big mouth and ignorance have put his campaign in a death spiral. He's even hinting about quitting. Are you ready for president Hillary Clinton?
The Lone Ranger

8) The question is not if our system is rigged? It is how to reform the system so it is a level playing field and everyone has a chance to participate in and have their vote count. There is too much big money influencing our Democratic process. Too many people at risk of having their vote suppressed by political hacks who are afraid of the masses. Their is too much of this country's wealth in the hands of a rich few. So much money that now these super rich can by our representatives out in the open with no fear of legal actions against themselves. These rich few who subvert our government are playing a dangerous game. The government they are weakening and bringing into public scorn, is the only thing standing between them and the mob, along with the middle class that has been under attack by their actions for over 40 years.
Once these layers are gone then the mob will rise up and tear them to pieces. Just like in Russia and France before, we will have another revolution in the country. Our country exists because of a contract that exists between the rulers and and the ruled once that contract is broken by either side then there is a right to reset the system.
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Bigdog's version of a rigged system is a clandestine operation carried out by Obama where he threatens to destroy the lives and careers of anyone who does not bend to his will. You know, because he has absolute control over the FBI and the entire Justice Department. He's right about one thing. It takes an idiot to plainly see this.
The Lone Ranger

wiseguy wrote:Bigdog's version of a rigged system is a clandestine operation carried out by Obama where he threatens to destroy the lives and careers of anyone who does not bend to his will. You know, because he has absolute control over the FBI and the entire Justice Department. He's right about one thing. It takes an idiot to plainly see this.

What's to keep Trump from doing the same thing, if he were to become President, since he has proven no slight goes unanswered? If the President has that much power with no checks or balances, then any person who occupies the office could get back at their political enemies right? Isn't that what Nixon did with Watergate? We see how well that turned out, right?