Final system setup

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
DanG2006

Final system setup

Post by DanG2006 »

I am using a SKB R104 rack to house most of my equipment. The only pieces of my equipment that won't stay in my rack is the mixer and my laptop. I have it setup so that I can replace the digital mixer if it fails me with my analog mixer. That mixer doesn't have any effects built-in so I will have a fx processor installed in the rack that will only be used with the analog mixer.

DanG2006

Re: Final system setup

Post by DanG2006 »

Won't be using the analog mixer after all. I mounted my xr12 digital mixer into the R104 rack. My wireless Headset receiver antenna broke so I ended up purchasing a new Samson Concert 88 headset wireless mic system.
I have my dual and single Behringer digital handheld wireless mics mouted just above my mixer with a upside down rack shelf holding them in place using Velcro. I will be mounting the new headset wireless mic receiver above the handhelds. But thise handhelds will only be in there temporarily as in May, I will be purchasing a 4 mic handheld set to mount where the Behringer system is mounting right now.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
DanG2006

Re: Final system setup

Post by DanG2006 »

Okay after watching my friend's company having issues connecting their tablets to their digital mixers, same model that I have now, I have decided to forgo the digital mixer and stay analog. My equipment outgrew the car that I have so I am buying one thst should, if I put the equipment in right, fit all of my equipment in the trunk and leave my seats for passengers. That being said, I am going to be going back to my Studio Flyer rack to fit into the trunk better.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System