Input On The Best Mac Friendly KJ Subscription Based Software

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
kierenrouse

Input On The Best Mac Friendly KJ Subscription Based Software

Post by kierenrouse »

Hey guys! I really appreciate all of your wisdom in the KJ game. My wife and I have started an entertainment business and we're really wanting to offer Karaoke services to surrounding businesses since the two of us love Karaoke so much.

I'm a Mac guy, but I'm learning that almost all of the good KJ software out there is only Windows compatible. I'm not really interested in purchasing a PC unless someone tells me to quit being stupid and just do it. I was wondering if there are any really good Mac-based software out there that offers a subscription. I looked into KaraFun but I really wasn't sold on their short list of songs that they offer. Thanks in advance!

wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: Input On The Best Mac Friendly KJ Subscription Based Software

Post by wiseguy »

From within the LYRX Karaoke Hosting for Mac and Windows software you can subscribe to the Party Tyme Karaoke song service and get access to over 15,000 karaoke songs for $99 per month. Here is a list of their songs.
DanG2006

Re: Input On The Best Mac Friendly KJ Subscription Based Software

Post by DanG2006 »

Depending on the os your mac is running, you might want to hold off a couple of weeks or so before going lyrx.