Always said that Karaosoft made good software

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
DanG2006

Always said that Karaosoft made good software

Post by DanG2006 »

I got a new monitor for my singers and this actually has me changing my software choice. There's only one software that allows for triple displays it ends my era of sing along karaoke. Unless the audience knows the lyrics and when to sing it. But it allows me to put up advertising for the venue during each performance with the ticker below the ads. That software is Karma. I even like their remote request system because it is accessible by old cell phone web browsers so that I don't have to worry about cleaning up a tablet kiosk because I don't have to set it up at all. Don't have to give out my phone number to be blasted between shows with requests for songs not in my library. And despite having problems with the creator in the past, he's been very helpful in answering questions about the various features of the software. Probably because I asked him questions that indicated that I was genuinely interested in the answers.