new system

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
vonscott

new system

Post by vonscott »

Thanks in advance for any help...I am looking at buying a home system (component as i already have mixer, amps and speakers).

I found a system that looks interesting a cavs 103g that comes with 8000 songs for $300.00 I am a little worried to order this package because it appears to good to be true.

any thought would be appreciated

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I have no personal experience with CAVS karaoke players. I have received several emails from visitors at my karaoke-tutor.com site that state that they have had nothing but trouble with their CAVS player. The 8000 songs are undoubtedly on Super CDG discs which is a format that I don't particularly care for. A SCDG disc can contain over 1000 songs. Lose or damage one disc and there goes all those songs.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Superstar

Post by Superstar »

We have a karaoke business and are getting ready to go digital. When we do, we will be selling all our cd's, cdg's, cdg rack, cases, cdg player, etc. if you are still looking to buy a home system.
Penny & Chad
SuperStar karaoke
[email protected]
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Not a big fan of cavs. get yourself a pioneer twin tray as it is the most reliable.
Had one last 9 years before I upgraded to digital. now I have a cheap dvd player to play customer's discs. have yet to use it as I pretty much have everything that is available on karaoke.