help cdg did not speak English: (

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
seu230

help cdg did not speak English: (

Post by seu230 »

Texto original (traducido con powertranslatorpro)
Hola amigos, espero que me disculpen pero no hablo ingles, creo que aqui me pueden dar una respuesta, quiero que me den una opcion para poder crear mis propios archivos cdg para mis mp3 karaoke (el powerkaraoke no por favor, es el unico que encuentro y es demasiado caro) ¿existe algun programa gratuito o no muy caro para crear y editar estos archivos para karaoke? ya busque y busque y no encuentro nada, muchas gracias por sus respuestas

Original text (translated with powertranslatorpro)
Hello friends, do I hope they excuse me but don't I speak English, do I believe that here they can give me an answer, I want them to give me an option to be able to create my own files cdg for my mp3 karaoke(the powerkaraoke not please, the only one that I find is and is it too expensive) does some gratuitous or not very expensive program exist to create and to publish these files for karaoke? already look for and look for and I don't find anything, thank you for their answers