Vocopro DA3900K

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Mark

Vocopro DA3900K

Post by Mark »

Does anybody have any experience with the Vocopro DA3900K. Looking to upgrade my home system. The package deal I'm reading about matches the 3900K with a set of Vocopro SV-500 3 way speakers and they throw in a couple of mics and speaker stands to sweaten the deal. My player is a RSQ MV-333 and I have everything tied into to an optimus SSM-1750 Mixer (Cheap but I've ran it for three years with zero problems). I'm currently powering the system with an old pioneer and it finially bit the dust. I'm not familiar with the vocopro product; however, this 200w mixing/amp is about all the power I want at an affordable price. I've not been able to find any reviews on the amp as it is fairly new from what I'm understand. Thanks

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

VocoPro now produces some the best karaoke electronics around. The DA-3900K is one of their best selling products. Its a good mixing amp and should work great for home use. The SV-500 speakers are well worth their price and are designed to compliment the DA-3900k. It's hard to find reviews on most items. No review is usually a good thing as most people are much quicker to complain about a product that they are to praise one.
Mark

Post by Mark »

wiseguy wrote:VocoPro now produces some the best karaoke electronics around. The DA-3900K is one of their best selling products. Its a good mixing amp and should work great for home use. The SV-500 speakers are well worth their price and are designed to compliment the DA-3900k. It's hard to find reviews on most items. No review is usually a good thing as most people are much quicker to complain about a product that they are to praise one.
For occassional road use (small parties), is the DA-3900 constructed to where it can take the vibration of travel or should I consider the DA-3700 pro which is also matched to the same speakers.....
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

For occassional road use (small parties), is the DA-3900 constructed to where it can take the vibration of travel or should I consider the DA-3700 pro which is also matched to the same speakers.....
Either one should be fine. The DA-3700 is a rackmount unit which would be the better choice if you use the rack system. Otherwise, neither one is built more solidly than the other. I know of professional KJ's that use the DA-3900.
Mark

Post by Mark »

wiseguy wrote:
Either one should be fine. The DA-3700 is a rackmount unit which would be the better choice if you use the rack system. Otherwise, neither one is built more solidly than the other. I know of professional KJ's that use the DA-3900.
Much Appreciated, Thanks. Ordered and should arrive in a few days.