Looking for The Lion King [Lebo M]

Can't find a certain song? Maybe someone here can help.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
Yargo

Looking for The Lion King [Lebo M]

Post by Yargo »

:oops: I need help!

...I hope someone will help me to find the kar version (with choirs) of "the circle of life" performed by Carmen Twillie and Lebo M (with The South African Choir)...I Love it!!!

That's incredible, here in Italy I can't find anyone ho knows the song!!! I can't believe it!!

many thanks,

Yargo

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

I hope someone will help me to find the kar version (with choirs) of "the circle of life" performed by Carmen Twillie and Lebo M (with The South African Choir)...I Love it!!!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't kar files midi music and midi is synthetic music that cannot contain vocals? If these are facts, how can you possibly find a kar file "with choirs"? Perhaps you should refine your search to finding a karaoke disc or an mp3+g of the song.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
Yargo

Post by Yargo »

uhm...that's right...so... :oops: what are and where I can find "mp3+g"? uhm...probably neither here nor in this site.... :?

(excuse me for the stupid question but I'm an "italian-newby")

:oops:
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

There are no stupid questions and you are at the right site. I will try to locate the song for you in the mp3+g format. You will need Winamp and the CDG plugin (both free) to play mp3+g song files.
Yargo

Post by Yargo »

...many thanks!! :D you're very kind!

:oops: