replace cd+g logo graphics

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
phoenix

replace cd+g logo graphics

Post by phoenix »

I am a karaoke dj and have all sorts of karaoke discs in my collection but would like to be able to modify the graphics to create my own logo so that when play in my machines they all come up saying phoenix karaoke.

Please note I do own all orriginals and not coppies and am well aware of copyright laws i just want to make them all look the same when played back on my system.

does anyone know of any software available to edit the graphics part of the cd+g

thanks david phoenix

wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: replace cd+g logo graphics

Post by wiseguy »

phoenix wrote:I am a karaoke dj and have all sorts of karaoke discs in my collection but would like to be able to modify the graphics to create my own logo so that when play in my machines they all come up saying phoenix karaoke.

Please note I do own all orriginals and not coppies and am well aware of copyright laws i just want to make them all look the same when played back on my system.

does anyone know of any software available to edit the graphics part of the cd+g

thanks david phoenix
This would be possible although it would involve a complete recreation of each song track including manual synchronization of the lyrics. Very time consuming and hardly worth the effort. Also, altering the original tracks would be illegal even if you own the discs.
phoenix

re-edit cdg

Post by phoenix »

thanks for reply yes i have seen software to replace the enitre cd+g section including lyrics but as you say very time consuming i also have another program called editcdg which allows me to remove sections of the graphics but is also very time consuming and dont actually let me replace the image i delete.

just wondered if there was anything else i know there used to be a program that run in dos and supposedly removed and let you create your own image so surely there must be something along those lines for xp.

David Phoenix
Bigdog

Post by Bigdog »

If you had a disc player that had a place to hook up a video camera, you could have the blue screen replaced with a video image of your logo. Just aim the camera at the image you want to be seen on the TV. The words would be seen over your image.
wyndy

Post by wyndy »

my understanding is Karaokebuilder www.karaokebuilder.com/
will do that. but it is not cheap and it is also time consuming.