Looking for Tim McGraw's "Hard On the Ticker"

Can't find a certain song? Maybe someone here can help.
letitrip

Looking for Tim McGraw's "Hard On the Ticker"

Post by letitrip »

One of our regulars asked me to try and find this song. She's a real loyal singer (following us from club to club) so I'd really like to find it for her if I can. Anyone know where I can find it? I've searched every Karaoke website I can think of.

wiseguy
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Tim McGraw's "Hard On the Ticker"

Post by wiseguy »

kingsofkaraoke wrote:One of our regulars asked me to try and find this song. She's a real loyal singer (following us from club to club) so I'd really like to find it for her if I can. Anyone know where I can find it? I've searched every Karaoke website I can think of.
I can pretty much guarantee you that this song has not been released on a karaoke disc. You know how it goes, if the song never made the top 40 it will probably never make it to a karaoke disc.
letitrip

Post by letitrip »

OK well here's a question, and I don't know if another area of this forum would be more appropriate. I have a couple software packages each capable of supressing lead vocals on MP3/CD tracks. I ran the original CD version of the song through and the results were great. What are the legalities surrounding using this for a show. My gut feeling is there would be copyright issues. Can anyone confirm?
Let It Rip Karaoke
DJ Tony
http://www.letitripkaraoke.com
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

If you put this question to the RIAA, KAPA, or any other music related agency, I'm sure they would supply you with an array of copyright issues. In real life, I have used the vocal reducer function of my players many times at my shows without giving it a second thought.