Legitimate Karaoke Download Options

Anything that doesn't fit in another category.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
letitrip

Legitimate Karaoke Download Options

Post by letitrip »

OK I hate putting this in the General Discussion area but the "Where can I find this song" area just didnt' seem quite appropriate. What options are you folks aware of for purchasing Legitimate CD+G downloads?

Right now I'm aware of two (well sort of). Tricerasoft seems to be the biggest and their selection is pretty good and improving. CAVS of course has been doing it for a while (although you also have to get their Decoder program if you want a CDG instead of MCG graphics file). Their selection is similar to that of Tricerasoft with some differences. However, I'm always reluctant to give CAVS any more of my cash. Between these two, there are still a number of songs that I've not been able to find anywhere for legitimate download and so we've had to purchase the discs instead. I'm looking for more options, does anyone know of any?

Let It Rip Karaoke
DJ Tony
http://www.letitripkaraoke.com
DanG2006

Re: Legitimate Karaoke Download Options

Post by DanG2006 »

kingsofkaraoke wrote:OK I hate putting this in the General Discussion area but the "Where can I find this song" area just didnt' seem quite appropriate. What options are you folks aware of for purchasing Legitimate CD+G downloads?

Right now I'm aware of two (well sort of). Tricerasoft seems to be the biggest and their selection is pretty good and improving. CAVS of course has been doing it for a while (although you also have to get their Decoder program if you want a CDG instead of MCG graphics file). Their selection is similar to that of Tricerasoft with some differences. However, I'm always reluctant to give CAVS any more of my cash. Between these two, there are still a number of songs that I've not been able to find anywhere for legitimate download and so we've had to purchase the discs instead. I'm looking for more options, does anyone know of any?
Zoom has a download site as well but you can get zoom's stuff from tricerasoft as well. I feel the same way about cavs as you do having had them triple charge me on a purchase of three downloads, all bought at the same time. I used to have one of their amplifiers which I happen to like personally as I had major control over how much echo and sound mixing each mike got on top of mixes for the music.
smoky

Post by smoky »

I use CAVS and I love it and have no problem at all. I will check out Tricerasoft. Thanks.
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

tricerasoft was a great place to download and they seem to have a good selection. I will be using them more.
"Come Sing with the Wolf!!"