want to go computerized

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
mwadeson

want to go computerized

Post by mwadeson »

I want to go computerized i have been using cavs player for the super cdg's i have along with itunes for playback music inbetween. I am looking for a program to use for both karaoke with like a party shuffle for playback music. i would like to be able to put the singers names in so they come up on the screen. and also be able to print books from the program if any one can help me i would greatly appreciate it.

letitrip

Post by letitrip »

Just about any player that will play MP3+G format will play regular MP3's. Even the CAVS software players will play regular MP3's as well as SCDG's. If you want a dual deck, take a look at RoxBox since it uses WinAmp I'm thinking their might be a way you can make it work. Hope that was helpful.
Let It Rip Karaoke
DJ Tony
http://www.letitripkaraoke.com
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

The makers of roxbox have a convertor for those super cdg songs so you don't have to carry those expensive discs and run the risc of damaging them. I still don't like the idea of having more than say 20 songs on a disc because if it ever got scratched I would have to replace all of those songs.
mwadeson

Post by mwadeson »

thank you for the ingo can you give me a web page to check it out at.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

mwadeson

Post by mwadeson »

thank you any other programs
Marlena

Post by Marlena »

WOW what a small world dan, i know kjamp lol
Wildthing

Post by Wildthing »

I am trying to install robox but it keeps on trying to ask me that winamp is not installed when i go to the winamp site to d load the free version it keeps on wanting me to down load the pro version. any suggestions on how i can get the free version?
wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

Wildthing wrote:I am trying to install robox but it keeps on trying to ask me that winamp is not installed when i go to the winamp site to d load the free version it keeps on wanting me to down load the pro version. any suggestions on how i can get the free version?
Right here http://winamp.com/player/full.php
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Wildthing wrote:I am trying to install robox but it keeps on trying to ask me that winamp is not installed when i go to the winamp site to d load the free version it keeps on wanting me to down load the pro version. any suggestions on how i can get the free version?
KJamp has a copy of winamp to download in their download section in their forum. Talk about making things easy. you don't have to download the pro version at all. I have never had that isssue just click on the version that says free.