How do I use CompuHOST?

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
fong

How do I use CompuHOST?

Post by fong »

Okay so I downloaded ther free trail set-up from them...However after it downloaded, I tried to play around with it and got no where... :? It comes with their cd-riping thing as well...

whehhww....I don't mean to sound stooopid, but how do I use it? Do I need to rip cd-g's with their software first? How do I even get the music to play???

Sorry guys...Any help from you would be highly appreciated... :lol:

Ohh yeah and one more thing guys, I have some VCD's from THailand, that I'd like to load onto my computer...How do I upload these VCD files, and convert them into some other format like MP3+g or something???

Shooter13

Post by Shooter13 »

Sorry been away a awhile.

Compuhost isn't that hard.

You need to rip the CDGs with any ripping program into a format compuhost can run. It runs just about all of them but I use zipped WMA+G format. CDGRip is a pretty cool program in my opinion. Once they are ripped, open compuhost and import them into your library. From there all you have to do is add a singer, double click on their name and search for the song you want them to sing.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System