CD+G Players

Your comments, questions, or opinions on any karaoke related hardware.
Unlimited MP3+G Downloads
hamtownsam

CD+G Players

Post by hamtownsam »

Hi, I have a Vocal Pro - 8000. I'm lookin into gettin another machine to read my CDG's because sometimes I have trouble with graphics when playing back-up burns on the 8000. I'm lookin for a machine that can play better back-up burns, I've heard good things about the Numark CDN25+G, Vocal Pro CDG-8800, and the Gemini CDX-02G. I prefer dual tray. Anyone have any input or recommendations?

-Sam

wiseguy
Site Admin

Post by wiseguy »

The Pioneer PDV10G Dual Tray Karaoke Player is simply the best karaoke CDG player ever created. Anyone who does not agree with this statement has never owned one. While they are no longer in production, there are still some around being sold. I located one at http://www.proliver.com/pipddutrcdch.html but you may find a better price if you shop around.
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

Have to agree with wiseguy, thinking of asking my buddy who just took his out of his system since he already had a dvd player that plays cdg. He doesn't play outside discs anyway so the only reason to have the external player is if his computer went down.
I would use it for outside discs alongside my computer. I happen to have the hook ups for it while he didn't set up his system.