song book programmes

Discuss CD+G's, VCD's, song book creators, and any other karaoke related software.
How to Build a Home Karaoke System
mollycat

song book programmes

Post by mollycat »

Hi

I now want to revamp my song book, I have in the past used KJPRO, which is great as long as I am listing complete discs.I now have loads of odd songs as well as my complete discs, all saved on my pc in zip form, which is the easiest and reliable programme that any one can suggest to transfer these into song book format for printing.

Any advice would be great

Mollycat

DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

You should look into latshaw's Songlist Generator as it will look at your filenames and create a songbook off of that. It's only $49. The reports look more professional than KJPro in my opinion. link is : http://www.latshawsystems.com/ProductDe ... rator.aspx .

I don't work for him but I do do my books using this product.
mollycat

Post by mollycat »

Hi

will this progamme pick up the file names out of a folder where I have all my discs listed in zip form?

Mollycat
DanG2006

Post by DanG2006 »

It uses that filenames to list the songlist. you have to tell it where to find your files but yes it picks it up from the files in your hard drive.
It either names it off the zip files or if you are using MTU's Video Hoster then it reads the subheaders of the files and gets the songlist database.